Q&A For My Youtube!

What program do you use?
Sony Vegas Pro 10

What extra plugins do you have?
Newblue Motion Fx, NB Art Fx, NB 3D Transformations, NB Motion Transitions, NB Art Transitions, SpiceMaster 2.5, Twixtor (but I never use it.).

How do you get RAW anime? (Subtitle-less)
I download Soft-Subbed MKV's and Re-Encode them with SUPER Video Converter. The subbies get removed and I get to watch my anime while it re-encodes!!

What do you re-encode to?
MP4 <3 AVI is laggy for me, and WMV is crappy. [LOL IMMA HYPOCRITE CAUSE ALL MY AMVS GET ENCODED TO WMV FOR YOUTUBE. LOLOLOLOLOL.]

Will you share your episodes?
Depends, I don't have all subless anime, a lot of it I got with Subs and I just crop them out. But I will share anime with whoever asks! this is what I have: (full series only)
-Angel Beats!
-Black Rock Shooter *
-Durarara!
-Kimi no Todoke
-Kodomo no Jikan
-Kuroshitsuji (season 1 and 2) *
-Lucky Star
-MM! *
-Princess Lover! *
-Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei!
-Suzumiya Haruhi no Yutsuu (Season 1) *

*Subless :3

I have some random clips that I ripped from youtube, but I'm not sharing. >:T I worked hard to get 'em...YOU WILL TOO! >D

Where do you get MKVs?
Torrents, AnimeTake, AnimeA, Google is an AMAZING resource.

Can you teach me XYZ Effect/Transition?
Ask and you shall receive.................................................................................a PM.

Do you do requests?
Special people only. They know who they are.
Sometimes I'll do special occasions...but you have ASK to receive. (And I might say no!)

Can you tell me what XYZ Anime/Episode/Song/Artist is?
No, I can't. I write all the information I have in the description. Read it dumbass. I didn't write it for my health.

Do you sub-for-sub?
I used to. I don't anymore. Don't bother asking unless you want a snark-fest. I edit because I love it, not for the subscribers. (But they are a nice bonus)

Do you accept friend requests?
YES! I DO! FRIEND REQUESTS ARE LOVE, PEOPLE!

Do you do drugs?
NO! I'm just hyper and fun-loving, don't hate.

LASTLY...I am bitchy and rude. Get over it. I have been dubbed the "Queen of Snark". Refer to the picture above if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment